The CFA of ND membership year runs from July 1 to June 30. Family memberships are set so that all persons with cystic fibrosis within North Dakota may join and become eligible for CFA’s programs. CFA Friends and Corporate Friends are designed to allow those not directly affected with cystic fibrosis to help those who are.
Family Membership Categories
CFA Prime Member
A person who is born or diagnosed with cystic fibrosis in North Dakota. These persons automatically become members when parents join CFA. Once they become 21, they achieve membership status on their own by paying a $10 annual membership fee.
CFA Member Parent
- A parent with a child who has been diagnosed in North Dakota or lives in North Dakota
- Membership fee: $10 annually
- Their children under age 21 who have CF automatically become members upon the parents becoming members.
I would like to become a CFAND Family Member
CFA of ND Friends
Support individuals and families living with cystic fibrosis in North Dakota! Gifts are tax deductible.
- CFA Benefactor: $25 - $99 annually
- CFA Sponsor: $100+ annually
CFA of ND Corporate Friends
Corporations and businesses support individuals and families living with cystic fibrosis in North Dakota! Gifts are tax deductible.
- CFA Guarantor: $250 - $999 annually
- CFA Patron: $1,000 - $2,499 annually
- CFA Champion: $2,500 or more annually
I would like to become a CFAND Friends or Corporate Friends Member