Every year, hundreds of runners and walkers hit the scenic trails along the Missouri River on Thanksgiving morning. This family event offers a 5-K Run, a 10-K Run, a 5-K Competitive Walk and a Fun Walk.
- Registration: 8:00 a.m. at the Bismarck Elks Club.
- Race time: 9:15 a.m. You won’t miss a minute of the football games!
- Early bird Registration - Adults $25, Age 9 & under $15, Family dicount is available. See registration link.
- Registration after Nov. 1, 2014 - Adults $30, Age 9 & under $20, Family discount available. See reistration link.
- Gold, silver and bronze medals are offered in both genders beginning with younger-than-14, and extending to over-70.
- The Turkey Trot relies upon pledges for the majority of its income, but participants may also pay a registration fee to participate as well.
- Family discounts are given.
- All participants receive a long-sleeved T-shirt.
- Water and refreshments are available after the race.
- Pre-Race-Day Pick-Up of Race-Day Packets for Pre-Registered - Nov. 22, 10am to 2pm at CFA office (921 S. 9th St., #115) and Nov. 26, 12pm to 7pm at Kirkwood Mall Scheels.